Who we are
Uncommon Sense Group Limited (we, us, our) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 13076469 and our registered office address is 505 Albert House, 256 – 260 Old Street, London, England, EC1V 9DD.
Managing your personal information
We respect your privacy so we will:
- Use your personal information to provide you with information or service you have requested
- Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have registered to receive
Why we collect, use and process your information
We need to collect data and personal information from you to provide the information and services you request from us.
What information do we collect?
- We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- Company name
- Information about the services we provide to you
- Bank account and payment details
We use this personal information we collect to:
- Manage and provide our services to you
- Verify your identity
- Improve our services
Technical information including:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Browser type and version
- Log in details to our website
- Time zone settings
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating systems and platforms, etc
Visit information including:
- Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the websites that you came through to our website and which pages you visited (including date and time)
- Our website page response times
- Download errors
- Length of visits to pages
- Visit duration
- Page interaction information
- Methods used to exit our site
What we do with the information we collect
- We require personal information to process your request/s and provide you with a better service. In particular:• For internal record keeping
- To process payment from you
- To improve our products and services
- To send you marketing emails about events, training courses or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and we only have access to the information you voluntarily provide. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Where your information is stored
Your data is stored on secure servers operated by us, and will be managed using the robust security measures described below.
Your data may also be saved with trusted third parties solely for the purposes you have provided it to us.
Your personal information may be copied or transferred by us or our trusted third party data processors outside of the EU. We take steps that, in the event your personal information is stored outside the EU, controls are in place to protect in accordance EU and UK data protection and privacy regulations.
Security and storage of your information
We will keep your personal information safe and secure.
When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation.
If you provide payment information, we create payment instructions and pass them to our payment gateway provider in a secure manner. We do not retain your payment details.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data whilst in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies we currently have in place.
How long we keep your information
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for a period of 24 months or for as long as we have a legitimate reason to contact you. We continually review the data records we have and should we learn that we have not received contact from you, we will ask if you wish to keep hearing from us. If we do not receive a reply or opt in, we will remove your data.
Should you wish for us to remove your data at any time, please contact [email protected] and we will remove it.
Controlling your information
You have the right under EU regulation and Privacy Shield to see what information we hold about you. If you want to exercise this right, please make an application to us in writing or contact us by email with a request regarding any or all of your rights.
We may ask you to provide us with sufficient information so that we can be sure of your identity.
If you would like to proceed with a request to see what data we hold about you, please email [email protected] or write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Uncommon Sense Group Ltd
505 Albert House,
256 – 260 Old Street,
We hope you will benefit from all the communications we send to you but if at any time you change your mind, you may unsubscribe. If you have given us permission to contact you and you change your mind, please email h[email protected], let us know and we’ll unsubscribe you.
If we do not hear from you, we will assume that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date and that you are happy for us to continue to use the information to send you any communications you have requested.