Paid Media Executive
Date posted: 09/01/2023
Location: Near Gatwick – Remote to start with
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Title: Paid Media Executive
Believe that hard work pays off?
We are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join our busy agency. Uncommon Sense is only 3 years old, has grown fast and is now on the lookout for a conscientious individual to support us on our fast-paced expansion program.
You will have 1-2 years’ experience implementing paid media campaigns. HOWEVER, don’t be put off if you don’t think you have enough experience – more important is a willingness to learn and ambition to grow.
At Uncommon Sense, we use a combination of evolutionary consumer psychology and best-in-class digital expertise to create marketing campaigns that target innate needs, preferences and drives.
We don’t agree with postmodern thinking, play identity politics, or blindly follow social justice agendas. We go beyond these ideologies to deliver marketing solutions that are rooted in evidence, not trends.
As Paid Media Executive you will have knowledge of most media platforms and channels. You will have experience planning, activating, optimising and reporting across major search and social platforms.
You will be expected to undertake channel activity for clients from planning, execution, analysis and assisting with senior requests for business activity such as pitch material or insight.
Responsibility and Tasks
- Working on the day-to-day delivery of our client’s business objectives, planning and buying of paid search and social campaigns
- Channels include but not limited to: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Campaign Manager 360 (GMP) & LinkedIn
- Reading, interpreting and using analytical data to improve and optimise campaign performance
- Preparing client reports and dashboards
- Providing analytical channel feedback and recommendations
- Creating and implementing client media plans
- Working with organic social teams to share analysis and insight
- Plan and prioritise work accordingly and autonomously, meeting set deadlines
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Desire to progress a career in marketing
- Quick learning and ambitious
- A self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel skills
- Strategic thinking with curiosity to spot opportunities and provide the best advice to clients
What is on offer
- A rewarding hard-working culture
- Career progression and development
- 25 days annual leave
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter.