Date posted: 13/06/2022
Location: Near Gatwick
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Title: Account Coordinator
Just out of college and looking to get into marketing? Shunned university because you don’t want to go to a woke indoctrination camp? Believe that hard work pays off?
“It is far better to become something, than to remain anything but become nothing”
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our busy team. Uncommon Sense is only 2 years old, has grown fast and is now on the lookout for a conscientious individual to support us on our fast-paced expansion program.
Don’t be put off if you don’t think you have enough experience – more important is a willingness to learn and ambition to grow.
At Uncommon Sense, we use a combination of evolutionary consumer psychology and best-in-class digital expertise to create marketing campaigns that target innate needs, preferences and drives.
We don’t agree with postmodern thinking, play identity politics, or blindly follow social justice agendas. We go beyond these ideologies to deliver marketing solutions that are rooted in evidence, not trends.
We believe common sense is the ability to see things as they are, and do things as they ought to be done. So, in a world where common sense is not so common, we believe that Uncommon Sense makes good sense.
You will start from the ground up working with all levels of the business to deliver projects in multiple disciplines. An Account Coordinator acts as a vital link between the agency and our clients, as a result a typical day includes, organising and collecting feedback, writing content, preparing creative briefs, posting on social media, and managing the project timing plans.
Responsibility and Tasks
- Ensuring all work is completed to deadline and to a client-ready high standard
- Researching, creating and posting content for social media
- Working with media teams to deliver against client advertising objectives
- Briefing designers and programmers as appropriate
- Managing internal and external invoices
- Preparing and circulating client reports/meeting minutes (daily/weekly)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Desire to progress a career in marketing
- The written word, with a natural ability to explain complex subject matter in a simple way
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel skills
- Customer service and problem solving
- Presenting confidently to internal and external teams
- Project management and organisation
- Strategic thinking with curiosity to spot opportunities and provide the best advice to Clients
- Creative Suite an advantage but not a necessity
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter.