Date posted: 08/09/2023
Location: Near Gatwick – Remote to start with
Salary: Available Upon Request
Title: Account Director
“It is far better to become something, than to remain anything but become nothing”
Believe that hard work pays off? We are looking for an Account Director to join our busy team. Uncommon Sense is 3 years old, has grown fast and is now on the lookout for a conscientious individual to support us on our fast-paced expansion program.
Don’t be put off if you don’t think you have enough experience – more important is a willingness to work hard and have ambition.
At Uncommon Sense, we use a combination of evolutionary consumer psychology and best-in-class digital expertise to create marketing campaigns that target innate needs, preferences and drives.
We don’t agree with postmodern thinking, play identity politics, or blindly follow social justice agendas. We go beyond these ideologies to deliver marketing solutions that are rooted in evidence, not trends.
We believe common sense is the ability to see things as they are, and do things as they ought to be done. So, in a world where common sense is not so common, we believe that Uncommon Sense makes good sense.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Account Director to join our team. As an Account Director at Uncommon Sense, you will be responsible for leading client relationships, developing strategic marketing plans, and ensuring the successful execution of campaigns. While we specialise in digital marketing, this role will also involve supporting clients in areas such as events, TV advertising, and branding.
Responsibility and Tasks
- Build and maintain strong, trusting relationships with clients.
- Understand clients’ objectives and challenges across various marketing channels.
- Translate client needs into comprehensive and integrated marketing strategies.
- Develop evidence-based marketing strategies that encompass multiple channels and specialisms.
- Identify opportunities for growth and provide strategic recommendations across all marketing channels.
- Serve as the key conduit between clients and internal production and deployment teams.
- Communicate client objectives, requirements, and feedback effectively to internal teams.
- Collaborate closely with production, creative, and digital teams to ensure client expectations are met.
- Oversee the successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Monitor campaign performance and make data-driven adjustments as needed.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an Account Director or in a similar leadership role within a marketing agency.
- Strong understanding of evidence-based marketing principles and consumer psychology across multiple channels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective integrated marketing strategies.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships.
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes.
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter.